Since I will be turning thirty in less than 11 months I decided that there is a lot that I want to accomplish, and many new things I would like to try before that day comes. So I am making a sort of "to do" list of goals I would like to have completed before the big 3-0!
- Learn to play the guitar.
Pay off my credit card. (Completed 10/10/11) Try one new fruit. (Completed 8/8/11) Take a Zumba class. (Completed 6/28/11)
- Scrapbook our wedding album.
- Learn to make jelly (And can it too!)
- Be in a single digit size! (Not too unrealistic?)
- Read a classic novel.
Invest in a new camera. (Completed 11/13/11)
- Take a Road Trip.
- Finish Jillian's 30 Day Shred.
Start recycling. (Completed 9/17/11)
- Learn Yoga.
Make my own bread.(Completed 12/22/11) Make a cake with fondant.(Completed 7/15/11)
- Go to a concert.
- Make myself some jewelery.
- Write "tributes" to my family and friends.
Throw a "theme" party. (Completed 7/16/11) Learn how to style my hair. (Completed 8/27/11)
- Develop family traditions for holidays. (And find fun things to do for the not so major ones.)
Try a new recipe. (Completed 1/19/12)
- Do something nice for a stranger.
Learn to play chess. (1/25/12) Make some fun stuff for baby. (1/30/12) Get a "new" car. (2/3/12)
Move to a new city. (Competed 9/17/11)
- Get a facial.
Get a massage. (Completed 1/19/12) BECOME A MOM! (COMPLETED 10/14/11)